Flight is a simple. clean, flat & white icon pack with transparency in the icons
Flight - Flat Minimalist Iconscom.natewren.flight
Flight is a simple. clean, flat & white icon pack with transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Nothing flashy here, just good looking, clean & flat design. Custom wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes included.
- 3,150+ Hand-crafted HD icons
- 200+ HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New Icons added constantly
- All wallpapers shown are included
- XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
- 200+ cloud/sky/landscape/Classical art wallpapers.
- Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
- Contains over 3,150 different clean, flat and simple icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed.
- Easy link to request icons.
- Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers.
- Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
- ADW Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Action Launcher
- Apex Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
- Inspire Launcher
- KK Launcher
- Lucid Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Nine Launcher
- Nova Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
How to apply the theme:
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press "Apply Theme"
3. Select Launcher type
Install via Launcher
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press "Menu" > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
- Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press "Menu" > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
What's in this version : (Updated : 8 January 2017)
- Thanks for your support!
Added shortcut for clock widget - choose app to open on tap in settings.
Added 80 icons
Required Android O/S : 4.1 and up